Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Picatsso Kittens


And then there were 35...

I love the idea of affordable artwork. Not just prints, but original paintings that someone on a budget can afford. That's how I got the idea for Picatsso Kittens. These are about 5" x 5" each (or 3" x 5" for the few non-square ones) and they come pre-framed at $50. 

To see each of them individually, you can look at my Flickr Picatsso Kitten set here. I haven't posted which ones are available, and which ones aren't yet, but I'm planning on putting the available Kittens for sale on etsy in the next week or so.

2 comments:

rudyfan1926 said...

I love these! What about a comissioned piece? Any interest?

Kate said...

Thanks!
I love doing commissions-- if you're interested, just drop me a line at kategabrielleart@yahoo.com :)